Table tennis betting in live strategy: features of the total of the third set
Table tennis in live is mainly played by gamers and beginners. The margin exceeds 10%, so it is almost impossible to make a profit at a distance. In this article, we will break down the types of table tennis betting, match analysis and three betting strategies that will increase your chances of success.
This article was published thanks to the"Excelbetting.com" Betting Spreadsheet - Analysis, study sports betting, take tests, earn experience and beat the leaderboard. Outrun the editor-in-chief!
Table tennis bet types
There are the following table tennis betting markets:
- Set / Match Winner.
- Handicap on points in a set / match.
- Handicap in sets.
- The exact number of sets.
- Accurate score by sets.
- Total points in the game / match.
- Total sets.
- Individual total points in the game / match.
- Even / odd number of points in a set / match.
Table tennis features
Pay attention to the following rules:
- The set is played up to 11 points. If the score is 10:10, the game goes up to two points difference. For example, 12:10 or 15:17.
- The first serve is repeated if the ball touches the net and hits the other side. In case of an error on the first serve, the opponent gets a point.
- The match is played from an odd number of sets from three to seven. The meeting takes place until one of the players achieves victories in most games. For example, a five-set match can end with a score of 3: 0 or 1: 3.
How to Analyze Table Tennis Betting Matches
When analyzing a match, keep four things in mind:
- Rating of tennis players. In the middle and at the end of the season, the indicator objectively reflects the level of the athlete.
- The results of a player with strong opponents and performances in top tournaments.
- History of personal meetings.
- The latest news about the players and their interviews.
Table tennis live betting strategies
Consider three popular table tennis betting strategies:
# 1. Table Tennis End-of-
Game Betting Strategy Bet on the favorite to win in the next draw if the following conditions are met:
- The favorite scored ten points in the game. The next point will lead to the victory in the set.
- The outsider has won seven or fewer points in the set. The outsider can give up a set to save energy for the next hand.
No. 2. Table Tennis Total Betting Strategy Bet on total
over 18.5 points in the third set in the following cases:
- The opponents won one set each.
- Players scored less than 19 points in the first and second sets.
- Bookmakers gave odds less than 2.50 for each tennis player to win.
Bet on total under 18.5 points in the third set in the following cases:
- The favorite won both games.
- Players scored over 19 points in the first and second sets
- The odds for the favorite to win were less than 1.35.
# 3 Losing Favorite Strategy Place
your bets on the losing favorite if two conditions are met:
- The favorite of the match loses 2-3 points towards the end of the set. For example, 6: 9 or 8:10.
- Bookmakers give odds above 3.00 to win the favorite of the match in the party.
It is unprofitable to bet on table tennis live over the long distance due to the bookmaker's margin. You can increase your chances of profit by using the “Championship” strategies. But for a stable plus, you need to qualitatively analyze matches and quickly make decisions in live.
Best Betting Software - Best Analysis results - Best winnings
You can check out some of our best betting software. They will provide you with detailed analysis of each match with high visibility of the results in each match.